He has inspired thousands of leaders in hundreds of groups from around the world on the urgent, pragmatic and value creating ways to “grow as a person to grow as a leader.”
Kevin is recognized as one of the world’s premier experts on the topic of Personal Leadership.
Some of his keynote and special event topics include:
- The Pause Principle: Step Back to Lead Forward
- Pause Powers Purposeful Performance
- Leadership from the Inside Out: Becoming a Leader for Life
- Leadership Inside and Out: The Seven States of Leadership
- Character Driven Leadership
- Leading with Purpose & Impact
- Moving from Management Effectiveness to Leadership Excellence
If you want your group to be inspired and challenged to engage leadership development in new and authentic ways, then Kevin will be a great fit. If you want “entertainment fast food” with rah-rah speech, Kevin is not your guy.
Kevin’s sessions are deep, thoughtful, inspiring and provoke the audience to reflect, to gain insight and to take action. He uses stories, research, leadership models and interactive learning to drive home crucial leadership lessons and practice.
Leadership Development Events, Team Off-Sites, Major Conferences, Special Custom Events
Novartis, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, The Conference Board, Coaches Training Institute, National Australia Bank, Federal Executives Institute, URS, Harvard, MIT and Baxter BioSciences, to mention a few
1.5 hours to 1 day
$25,000 – $40,000 depending on location, length and design requirements.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A SPEAKER’S KIT FOR KEVIN
Kevin Cashman’s Co-Active Summit Keynote Address – A Sample
Over the last 15 years, The Coaches Training Institute (CTI), has trained over 20,000 Co-Active coaches worldwide and today trains more new coaches each year than any other training program.
The firm also put on the first global CoActive Summit, held in February of 2011 in Marco Island, Florida. Kevin Cashman was the keynoter for the event. Here is a small taste of the event and what Kevin presented to this audience of coaches:
Endorsements of Kevin’s Speaking Engagements
“Kevin is regarded by many as the top leadership guru in the space of Personal Leadership. But it is not just his content knowledge that he delivers. Kevin’s inspiration and presence gets leaders to dive deeply into themselves with purpose and meaning.
He is not your typical ‘fast food’ speaker – he delivers substance, authenticity and meaning.”
Corey J. Seitz, Ph.D.
President, Seitz Talent Consulting, LLC
Former VP Global Talent Management
Johnson & Johnson and Novartis
“A world-class speaker on leadership. Kevin is able to get across the deep, insightful levels of leadership with pragmatism and inspiration.”
Global HR Executive, UBS
“Kevin’s presentation style is authentic and magnetic… in our leadership sessions he is often cited as the highlight.”
Senior Vice President, URS, Infrastructure & Environment
“Kevin has a unique combination of passion, purpose and wisdom that engages the audience to ‘go beyond what is’ to become a leader of life.
He is well known and loved as a pioneer in the coaching profession; and Kevin received a standing ovation at both the beginning and end of his session!”
Co-Founder & CEO, Coaches Training Institute
“Kevin was terrific. His knowledge of leadership content is exceptional and he delivered an inspirational and relevant message to our global audience.”
Global Head Human Resources, Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics
Partial List of Recent and Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- November 12-13, 2013 – University of MN Carlson School of Management Authentic Leadership Program, Minneapolis, MN
- September 17, 2013 – NASA, Goddard Space Flight Center, MD
- May 21, 2013 – Anderson Corporation Advanced Leadership Series, Oak Heights Park, MN
- June 10, 2013 – San Jacinto School District, San Jacinto, CA
- 2013 Confidential Keynote/Leadership Events for multiple clients in the U.S., Europe and Asia:
- April 22
- May 7-9
- May 28-30
- June 4-5
- July 23-25
- September 2-6
- September 30-October 2
- November 4-8
- May 2, 2013 – 100 Wise Women Event, Minneapolis, MN
- April 28, 2013 – St. John’s University Senior Class Keynote, Collegeville, MN
- February 15, 2013 – National Australia Bank, Enterprise Leadership Program, San Francisco, CA
- January 16, 2013 – Meeting Professionals International, St. Paul, MN
- December 11, 2012 – The Treasury Executive Institute, Washington, D.C.
- December 10, 2012 – US Department of Education, Washington, D.C.
- October 9, 2012 - Book Launch Event, “The Pause Principle: Step Back to Lead Forward”, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- October 2012 – Baxter Leadership Challenge, Chicago, Illinois
- October 2012 – Pepperdine University Leadership Event, Los Angeles, California
- October 2012 – LaVerne University Leadership Event, Los Angeles, California
- September 2012 – Novartis Senior Leadership Conference
- September 2012 – BaxterLeadership Challenge, location tbd in Europe
- September 2012 – Senior Leadership Program, Europe
- August 2012 – HR Future Leaders Program, Zermat, Switzerland
- June 2012 – Finance Leaders Program, Switzerland
- May 2012 – Novartis Senior Leadership Conference
- May 2012 – Baxter Leadership Challenge, Conference
- April 2012 – Korn/Ferry International Conference, “The Journey from Executive Success to Leadership Excellence” Madrid, Spain
- February 2012 – URS Team Leadership, Dallas, Texas
- February 2012 – URS Enterprise Leaders Program, Dallas, Texas
- February 2012 – Baxter Leadership Challenge, San Antonio, Texas
- February 2012 – REALIZE Health Leaders Program, El Paso, Texas
- January 2012 – HR Future Leaders Program, Switzerland